Giving Back to the Community
Everyone of us Champions has some way to give back to the community, if you aren’t involved yet, there’s still time:-) From making masks, contributing at church or school, volunteering for veterans, or at the local pet hospital, every little bit helps. We are proud to be a part of Champions Care a local 501c3 Non-profit that is here to help the community in various ways
Although our design and branding is created with consumers at the core. It is truly each individual that makes our organization. Although every Champion is encouraged to be full time, you won’t find anyone at NextHome Champions that isn’t fully committed to being a professional and living up to their commitments.
Although many brokerages promise state of the art training, our broker Tom Smolinski lives it. New Agent training is focused on New Agents hitting the ground RUNNING the day they get their license, not the typical, pass your test, then we’ll start to teach you how to be an agent. Our new agent class is 3 weeks long, incorporates everything a new agent NEEDS to be successful, from building an AUTOMATED CRM, understanding the entire process from attracting a client to the day of closing and everything in between…NOT just the paperwork. Integrating the entire process through the learning process is typically a key to being successful. 100% of our New Agents have passed the test the first time. Weekly training, coaching and mentoring is an important recipe for success for new agents and experienced agents as well.
Our technology, advertising, marketing, training and integrated systems are all part of the package. We created a comprehensive platform and full set of services all in one place. This includes a single sign on to our Branding Center, Marketing Center, Presentation Center, and Intranet. Each agent is equipped with an individual WordPress website, individual mobile app, text codes, virtual phone system, Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), Smart Zip, paperless transactions that can be done from either a computer or tablet!! But, it is the training, coaching, and mentoring that will make a difference when incorporating the AUTOMATION whether you are a 3 Million Dollar agent looking to get to 10 Million, or if you are a single agent looking to build a team…or if you simply want to be a 3 Million Dollar agent and have more time for your family, friends, or traveling.
Whether you are an experienced agent or new to the profession, discover the NextHome Champions advantage. Contact Tom Smolinski, at 616-886-6766 today for your confidential meeting!
Our Services as a NextHome franchisee:
- Consumer Centric Brand: A modern style that connects, resonates, and communicates what you do
- Relevant Marketing: Showcase lifestyle and community with passion, vision, quality, and design.
- Innovative Technology: Achieved through custom development with partnerships with creative products.
- Mobile Tools: Success and growth rely upon an ability to adapt to trends.
- Fresh Culture: Thrive in a collective environment based on progressive real estate business.
- Savvy Advertising: In the places and spaces where your clients will connect with you.
- Integrated Systems: One hub access a network of services, marketing, training, and business tools.
- Expansive Training: On-demand, web-based and live with focus on the practical, new and creative.
What Our Office Offers Agents:
- Aggressive Commission Splits and Caps compared to other local offices.
- Affordable & Flexible Fees: NextHome offers a cap on contribution to the company so you get to keep more of your hard earned money.
- Signs: Our firm provides standard office panel signs and frames at NO cost to you. Agents are responsible for purchasing name riders and directional signs. If you want your own signs, you are welcome to purchase them too:-)
- Technology: Each agent is equipped with an individual WordPress website, individual mobile app, text codes, virtual phone system, paperless transactions that can be done from either a computer or tablet, and e-sign software at no additional cost! And the training to use them.
- Advertising Tools:
- Design Center: Create NUMEROUS pieces of marketing with direct MLS integration including: Flyers, Property Cards, Single Property Websites, and the list GOES on!
- Presentation Builder: NextHome has provided this software that will help you create a listing presentation that will help win you that listing. Not going to lie, they are pretty classy!
- Listing & Open House Distribution: Agent listings are automatically pushed to the National Listing Distribution Program which are on the top sites where people look for homes (Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, AOL, etc.). Our program also creates automatic traffic reports that can be sent to your seller weekly, set it and forget it! Open houses will also be distributed to all the top sites, social media, and other mediums.
- Our Culture: Our office is a progressive and trendy real estate firm, which is a team in itself. Don’t get us wrong, we do allow teams in the office, but primarily we all work together as a team to help the overall good of our office.
- Accessibility: Basically, 24/7/365, broker or manager support when you need it…or at least when Tom is awake;-)
- Brick and Mortar: We are a brick and mortar office, however, most anything can be done from the comfort of your home office.